Saturday 19 January 2008

Sauna - Finland

I go to sauna today, This my first time to sauna, it is not so bad, but I think it need some time to like it. It really too hot, it is 60-80 degree! and there is also another room even much more hot, it is 80-100 degree, The water could boil. It really hard to believe human could stay inside for some time!

This is my first time, everyone inside are naked, and they take the shower first and then go into the sauna's room for a while, and then go outside to the lake, by the way, it is winter now, the north europe winter, so the temperature of outside is very low, it is about 0 degree! I just come out for several seconds and then I come back to the room immediately. I could not imagine how cold inside of the lake, I am afraid to try. I am afraid to catch the cold. because I don't want to get ill, It is really expensive to see the doctor!

but my friends said it is really nice to swim in the lake after sauna! But I still don't want to try.

No comments: